Welcome to the Student Life Assembly page! The Student Life Assembly (SLA) is a branch of the Undergraduate Student Government Association that deals with student affairs and services. Each representative on the Assembly works with a university counterpart to create a better, safer, and more inviting campus atmosphere for our students here at Drexel. The SLA representatives are as follows:
Athletics Representative – Blake Bostick
We are committed to making students’ voices heard by our administration and faculty, and stay in close contact with the people that make our university function so smoothly. Sean Murphy and I have chosen to share the role of SLA Chair, a position that meets regularly with faculty and the other branches of USGA. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Sean (email@example.com) or me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will work to make this campus better for you.
Greek Life Representative
Student Organizations Representative
• Partnership for CAA Blood Drive in October (Athletics Rep)
• Bike racks outside Greek houses (Greek Rep)
• 34th St. Greek Adopt-A-Road (Greek Rep)
• Partnerships with Greek campus-wide events (Greek Rep)
• Alumni Events – Assist Richard Kopp (SLA)
• CAB Partnership (Student Org Rep)
• SAFAC allocation assistant (Student Org Rep)
• Shuttle Changes (SLA)
• Center City inclusion - Jean Dorman - Student Council (SLA)
• Commuter Community Board (Commuter Rep)
• Environmental Sustainability (SLA)
• More connections with Residence Halls [RA Trainings etc] (Res Life Rep)
• Parking options (Commuter Rep)
• Public Transportation 101 (Commuter Rep)
• Recycling Program (Commuter Rep)
• Shuttle Survey (Commuter Rep)
• Signs for Shuttle Stops (Commuter Rep)
• Student Health Complaints – Benchmarking (SLA)
• Benches in front of Caneris Hall (Res Life Rep)
• Survey to Res Life (Res Life Rep)
• USGA Movie night in res halls (Res Life Rep)
Be sure to keep up with our ever-changing initiatives and goals!
Getting a 10 percent SEPTA discount on your monthly pass is a easy as 1-2-3 if you're a full-time student.
Passes will be available one week before the month begins that the pass is for.
REMEMBER: Passes MUST be ordered 8-5 weeks in advance as per SEPTA (the deadline will be the fourth Monday at 5 p.m. of each month). Sounds confusing? For example, October's pass must be ordered by August 27 at 5 p.m. and November's by September 24 at 5 p.m.
For more information, contact email@example.com.